CONTACT & LOCATION
ADDRESSES & CONTACT INFORMATION
- Riad Porte Royale, Derb El Maada 84, Diour Jdad, Zaouia El Abbessia, Marrakech Medina.
- Phone: landline +212(0)524.37.61.09 or mobile +351.912392717
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARRAKECH NAMED WORLD'S BEST DESTINATION 2015 BY TRIP ADVISOR
- Marrakech is an exotic city in a rapidly developing country that still retains its cultural and historic charms, and casts a heady spell over the visitor. There are sights, smells and sounds you may never have known before. It's for those who thirst for new experiences, new people and new possessions—no day is ever the same—and getting lost a few times in the maze of streets just adds to the adventure! By contrast, take time to enjoy boulevard life in the modern town with its hip shops and sophisticated restaurants.
ZAOUIA EL ABBESSIA—OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Located in the spiritual heart of the old city, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Authentic insight to local life.
- Best access by car or taxi—no long trek through the medina to the riad.
- 15 minutes walk to top sights such as the Majorelle Garden & Islamic Art Museum, the shrine complex of Sidi Bel Abbès the patron saint of the city, the Medersa Ben Youssef, the Marrakech Museum, a local farmer's market and the flea market of Souk el Khemis.
- 25 minutes walk via the magical souks to Djemma El Fna, with its story tellers, snake charmers, acrobats, musicians and food stalls.
- Well-known restaurants close by.
- The neighbourhood the home of the Hermès family residence!
A TASTE OF MARRAKECH